Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So Hotting Days!

These days is so hot that I even want to being in the air conditioning room.
However, the government announces that for the economy's depression and the the prices of the international raw materials raised,they have to raise the price of electrovalence, so we can not turn on the air condition very often.The good news is:
these days will be big rainny days.I hope it can be true because this kind of weather makes me irritancy.
By the way, I prefer listen the sound of heavy rain sounds. Interesting thing is: I like to be in a air conditioning room. I like to enjoy the feeling of sleeping with cool and agreeable or just do nothing and watch the beautiful scenery in the blue sky,but Ithink it is a bad and non-natural life ways.
To be a good life and to save the money, I have to life every hot days with no air-conditioning surroundings.

No comments: