Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Free Writting

Well, today is not very great and also not very bad to me. I like to play computer game about the war, because I think that war game is a way that can let me feel. Actually, I am a home boy because I play video game in the home all the day. It is really happy to play the war game in home. Oh, by the way I like to cook also. Furthermore, the most band I like is Mayday. They will have a concert called ”Return to the earth”. Unfortunately, I can’t go. One reason
I ‘m really a boring guy I think. I don’t have any friends, my classmates think that I was so noise in the class, but I know that they don’t understand what I’m thinking.
I want to eat pizza with you guys, don’t tease me just because I ‘m so strange in your eyes. Actually I’m a Goodman. I’ve collect many Goodman cards. Although I an collecting Goodman cards but actually I want to be a bad man. I want to stole things from my roommates. I always think this thing in my mind. I like to make friends on the Internet although I am a home boy. A handsome home boy! Perhaps the reason other people do not like me is because I am too handsome, and they do not feel comfortable with it.

No comments: